Sunday 8 May 2011

Oh look at the cobwebs!

Gosh I have not written since mum’s birthday and today it is mother’s day! My mum got a cup of tea any many artistic drawings from my brother and sister. School is what my blog is about but I can’t really say much as I have been absent for the past few days. I can’t tell you which of the following I have but can be a sore tongue, leg cramps or period pains. Lol nah it’s my tongue. Now everyone knows who I am. Anyway I watched many re-runs of Shortland St this morning while mum nagged me to make her a cup of tea. School has been long but all my mates have been really good. If I do end up going to school tomorrow (mother X says I'm too sick) ill make sure I write about my day period by period.  Two windows are open; Facebook and Document1. Today the weather is gloomy and I have just finished drinking my chamomile tea. I think it really helps my tongue but I could be mistaken. I better leave because my aim is short and sweet.
Lady X

No comments: