Monday 25 April 2011

ANZAC Day 25 / 04

Today is ANZAC day when we all pay our respects to all the brave New Zealanders and Australians who fell during the war. While NZ was paying respects we were in our beds fast asleep. Today was boring just Sims, internet, Mc Donald’s and Farmers.   At Farmers I helped mother X try on clothes. I picked out a lot of clothes and mother X turned them all down. I forced mother X into the changing room and threw a pile of clothes into her changing room. She looked stunning. We checked out with a cool knitted dress (with belt intact) and an Ella J stretch T. Mother X’s sister, Aunty M (Her initial) came down from nelson and my cousins are here as well. My friends granddad died yesterday so she has not been texting me witch is sad. Mother X is sitting beside me while I type and the fire roars. I am so hungry!
Lady X

No comments: