Monday 18 April 2011

My Day 18/4/11

Okay, I decided to reply about today. Today the 18 Apr. 11 I did ……….. NOTHING! Well basically that’s a lie because I did go to my aunties house, used Skype, cleaned my bedroom and walked to a 4 square somewhere in southland. We got some bluebird chips, lollies, throat lollies (I am not feeling 100%) chocolate bars, etcetera. Tomorrow I am going to the orthodontist to talk about getting braces. =0 Anyway so it’s quite late and my family (Brother, Mother, Sister) Are all up annoying me. I sip at my camomile tea. I really wanted sleepy tea but oh no we seem to have run out. Any who I fiddle with my birthday present, a broken love heart pendant that has mother and daughter. My half says um and hter. LOL.  So you don’t know much about me. I guess its my first day as a “Blogger” So ill hurry along and drink my tea.
Lady X

No comments: