Thursday 21 April 2011

Inverfattys?

I went to Mc Donald’s today. Don’t judge! I only weigh 40-50 kgs. I just noticed that Invercargill people are quite large, with big rolly bellies. I’m kind of against fat people, they annoy me! I got a deluxe cheese burger and raspberry frozen coke! After that I and mummy X went up town. We went to the lolly shop and bought strawberry life savers. They are my absolute favourite. Then I bought Sims 2 for PC from EB games for $31. And can you believe it I got eyelashes tinted blackish blue and eyebrows shaped. Beauty and beyond is a great salon. My sister went to her friend’s b-day party today. I had pizza today. I might see that if tomorrow I can get a snapshot of my Sims character that looks like me. Anyway I said that I can’t stand fatties I’m slim so if your fat sorry xD   
Lady X

No comments: