Wednesday 20 April 2011

Town is not so fun with ripped jeans..........

Wednesday 20th April 7pm

Don’t you just hate it when you’re walking around town with two giant holes in your jeans and you see someone you know? Ugh. Totally shame faced right now. So as i said Little X and Friendly X went shopping with me. We went to a lot of shops. For examples, the lolly shop, Warehouse, Whitcouls, Mc D’s, Asian shops, Jay jays, etc. My back is aching and to make matters worse I nearly got hit by a speeding vehicle today. Even though I believe he was in the wrong, it could have likely been me. Any way now I’m $29 dollars less than yesterday I was thinking of buying Sims 2 from EB games for $31! Bargain seeing as I’m addicted to any game that has people walking around. Also another bargain is that I got 2x Trademe’s most memorable auctions. How much? $2 for both seeing as its buy one get one free. I nearly fainted at the counter. It’s around 7:00 pm. I have not had any dinner yet. I wonder if any of you know who I am yet………………………
Lady X

No comments: