Sunday 24 April 2011

Sims2 for PC is really not good for the eyes

My eyes have been killing me all week so I have banned off the computer by mother X. I hope you have not missed me. I have been on Sims a lot (Sneaky…) but not the internet to blog. Its lunch time in Invergiggle. We run out of toilet paper so we are all holding onto our knickers awaiting the groceries to come. I wonder if its patterned or plain.  Gosh it’s a warm day mother X mowed the lawns and its making me all itchy. Ive found people I went to primary school with on Facebook. On and before I forget I want to wish all my readers a HAPPY EASTER! I only remembered because my brother ill call him Little X’s little brother or LXLB for short. I munch away at my chocolate bunny. Google is on and im going to search about someone called Sonny Bill Williams because Mother X wants me to see if he is cute. Better go Mother X is getting cranky……
Lady X

No comments: