Tuesday 19 April 2011

Mc D's

Tuesday 19th April
I sit at Mc Donald’s watching all the flat slobs, old ladies, teenagers and little kids chomp away at their big macs and happy meals. Today I visited the orthodontist. It was horrible. I will need 4 teeth extracted and $7000 worth of braces. I went to warehouse today and got 71 photos of my birthday printed off and I pinned them in a brick like fashion along my wall. Next time ill get my room filled with pictures. Mwah aha!! The weather is bleak right now and im just driving home. Three cheers for Mc D’s Wi-Fi! Going shopping with my mate tomorrow, we will hit the southland streets. But I have to take my little sister along. We shall call her little X and my mate friendly X. LOL! So love the new idea of a blog. Love yas
Lady X

No comments: